MyGaming | Forum.
Dear guest, we'd like you to register to our forum to have some more members! You can also play forum games on our forum and talk about the clan! Our clan/community will welcome you with pleasure and likes to watch some music video's that you can upload to our forum!
For now on, our knife squad is full, but you can also apply for Kreedz squad. sMak is fixing our 3rd server. It will be a HNS server with nice plugins on it. Help us getting more guests or registered members at this website, and become famous!

Thanks for your attention
Best regards,
The MyGaming-Team.

MuuH! Surprised
Lollipop ^^
sMak
NapoleoN#
DEIMOS
Casper
MC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MyGaming | Forum.
Dear guest, we'd like you to register to our forum to have some more members! You can also play forum games on our forum and talk about the clan! Our clan/community will welcome you with pleasure and likes to watch some music video's that you can upload to our forum!
For now on, our knife squad is full, but you can also apply for Kreedz squad. sMak is fixing our 3rd server. It will be a HNS server with nice plugins on it. Help us getting more guests or registered members at this website, and become famous!

Thanks for your attention
Best regards,
The MyGaming-Team.

MuuH! Surprised
Lollipop ^^
sMak
NapoleoN#
DEIMOS
Casper
MC
MyGaming | Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of MyGaming Clan!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» NapoleoN# Introduction
[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:17 am by jamess497

» [DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>
[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:17 am by NapoleoN#

» The new MyGaming-Team Forum
[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 am by Lollipop ^^

» sup ? :O i hate this lenght title restrictions >.>
[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:05 pm by ajjt

» Lollipop ^^ Moderator + Forum Administrator.
[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:01 pm by ajjt

» Last Letter Game
[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 pm by Lollipop ^^

» [ACCEPTED] MrZkill - Admin application!
[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:24 pm by NapoleoN#

» [DECLINED] Admin application
[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:55 pm by ajjt

» Hi, wazzz uppp
[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:09 pm by Lollipop ^^

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Empty [ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Sat May 28, 2011 11:19 pm

MC

Master member

Name - Christian
Age - 20
Country - Denmark

Hello everyone in MYG knife crew
Am writting this application becouse i dont got any knife clan and ive been in MYG before and that was great times.

Ingame name is " MC " , am mostly known for hns/kz/surf but i play knife more and more this days.

I think i whould be cool for the team, with my awesome skillz especially if u going to get a hns server Wink i got some great connection for BCM blocks or whatever u need.

WARNING : dont try 1on1 with me i will rape you with my crazy tricks

Best regards : MC

2[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Sun May 29, 2011 12:02 am

NapoleoN#

NapoleoN#
Head Admin / Owner
Head Admin / Owner

I didn't see you get on our servers or anywhere else. I really want to 1 on 1 you, but from now on... I've never seen or heard about you before.

vote: Blank

http://mygaming.actieforum.com

3[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Sun May 29, 2011 12:31 am

Lollipop ^^

Lollipop ^^
Clan member/Admin rights.
Clan member/Admin rights.

Never seen you and ur application is not like the example i vote blank to

4[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Sun May 29, 2011 3:04 am

foofuR

Master member

rly nice Player Smile
Old MC ! i vote YES ! cheers

5[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Sun May 29, 2011 3:05 am

NapoleoN#

NapoleoN#
Head Admin / Owner
Head Admin / Owner

foofuR wrote:rly nice Player Smile
Old MC ! i vote YES ! cheers

The problem is, you can't vote, only members can, but your opinion will make the look of the player better, and members will keep that in their mind.

6[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Sun May 29, 2011 3:18 am

foofuR

Master member

ah ok Smile thanks

7[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Sun May 29, 2011 11:17 am

NapoleoN#

NapoleoN#
Head Admin / Owner
Head Admin / Owner

Good knifer, Be more active on our server and other knife servers, and you'll get my yes.

8[ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Search knife clan Sun May 29, 2011 12:50 pm

NapoleoN#

NapoleoN#
Head Admin / Owner
Head Admin / Owner

//Accepted: Command from sMak
//Closed

-Welcome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum