MyGaming | Forum.
Dear guest, we'd like you to register to our forum to have some more members! You can also play forum games on our forum and talk about the clan! Our clan/community will welcome you with pleasure and likes to watch some music video's that you can upload to our forum!
For now on, our knife squad is full, but you can also apply for Kreedz squad. sMak is fixing our 3rd server. It will be a HNS server with nice plugins on it. Help us getting more guests or registered members at this website, and become famous!

Thanks for your attention
Best regards,
The MyGaming-Team.

MuuH! Surprised
Lollipop ^^
sMak
NapoleoN#
DEIMOS
Casper
MC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MyGaming | Forum.
Dear guest, we'd like you to register to our forum to have some more members! You can also play forum games on our forum and talk about the clan! Our clan/community will welcome you with pleasure and likes to watch some music video's that you can upload to our forum!
For now on, our knife squad is full, but you can also apply for Kreedz squad. sMak is fixing our 3rd server. It will be a HNS server with nice plugins on it. Help us getting more guests or registered members at this website, and become famous!

Thanks for your attention
Best regards,
The MyGaming-Team.

MuuH! Surprised
Lollipop ^^
sMak
NapoleoN#
DEIMOS
Casper
MC
MyGaming | Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of MyGaming Clan!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» NapoleoN# Introduction
[DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:17 am by jamess497

» [DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>
[DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:17 am by NapoleoN#

» The new MyGaming-Team Forum
[DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>  EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 am by Lollipop ^^

» sup ? :O i hate this lenght title restrictions >.>
[DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:05 pm by ajjt

» Lollipop ^^ Moderator + Forum Administrator.
[DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:01 pm by ajjt

» Last Letter Game
[DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 pm by Lollipop ^^

» [ACCEPTED] MrZkill - Admin application!
[DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:24 pm by NapoleoN#

» [DECLINED] Admin application
[DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:55 pm by ajjt

» Hi, wazzz uppp
[DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:09 pm by Lollipop ^^

You are not connected. Please login or register

[DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>  Empty [DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.> Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 am

sOnata

Master member

In-game name: sOnata.ftw old nick, but i think i'm gonna start playin on it again. Some of other nicks : tHEEND, ryuzaki, and so on..sometimes nick is also, sh0rtcut.

Steam Page link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sonatabrej/

STEAM ID: sec.. STEAM_0:0:37569590

Why you wanna join our clan?: Well, i never played serious for any clan, but u are a good clan, so, if i wanna prove myself as very good player i need to join this clan.

Why should we accept you?: I rly don't know that Very Happy But u can test me anytime u want Smile

How much would you win/loose if we challange you at a 1 on 1 in knife?: Idk, i think u played with scripts one time, and if i say i didn't played serious, and i had like "neutral" score, i think i have good chances to win, or barely lose..

Cya Smile

EDITED, v2

Hi, my name is Mihailo, or on english Michael. I am from Serbia, i live in Serbia's main town Belgrade. I play kniving for 4 years, maybe more. I'm 16 years old. I wanna play for this clan because it's one of the best, i wanna help my teammates to get some more exp, and also learn from them, and i can learn that here. I am graphical designer, working in photoshop for 3 years, so if u need something, please call me Smile I think i deserve to be, at least tested for this clan, so i think u can give me chance :O. I played for mTx a bit, Nrg1 too a bit, i was founder of clan called dream (we were pretty good, shame that we fell a part :\) i was in scripts for one year i think, and i quited it yesterday. My msn is miki.1995@live.com and steam is sonatabrej so, contact me so we can discuss Smile

Last edited by sOnata on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lollipop ^^

Lollipop ^^
Clan member/Admin rights.

To short app and you didn't get all the stuff really don't know you never seen you on the server to from now on i vote NO but i can change be active here and ingame then i can change my answear.

- Best Regards : Lollipop ^^ <3

NapoleoN#

NapoleoN#
Head Admin / Owner
Head Admin / Owner

mehh, lolz never seen you before. And like lollipop said, the application doesn't contain any usefull information.

example of a good application: http://mygaming.actieforum.com/t35-accepted-mrzkill-admin-application
You can also edit your post or if you wish to make a new thread, tell me this here and i'll close this one. I also wish you good luck and my vote is Blank for now on. I dunno you, i dunno your skills, but i also think you're a good knifer because you played with scripts... Anyways, i wanna test you and let me see your true skillz. I hope i can see you on the server.

http://mygaming.actieforum.com

sOnata

Master member

'kay, sure, gonna start playin' on ur servers, sec to edit this.

Ty anyway Smile

ajjt

Master member

I vote blank because I have never seen you play in our server. And I don't know your skills.

And I recommend you to write a better motivation way we should accept you, so that you get more chance to get accepted.

And you should write better motivation way you wanna join the clan

Btw am I allowed to vote?

Best regard
-ajjt

http://www.livescoreultimate.co.cc

NapoleoN#

NapoleoN#
Head Admin / Owner
Head Admin / Owner

ajjt wrote:I vote blank because I have never seen you play in our server. And I don't know your skills.

And I recommend you to write a better motivation way we should accept you, so that you get more chance to get accepted.

And you should write better motivation way you wanna join the clan

Btw am I allowed to vote?

Best regard
-ajjt

If lollipop is, why wouldn't you be able to?

sOnata

Master member

i really don't understand what u want, shall i write a novel?

ajjt

Master member

sOnata wrote:i really don't understand what u want, shall i write a novel?
Look at my post i said " I recommend you to write a better motivation" so you get a better chance to be in the team. You better your application is the better chance you have to be in the team. A person that write a long and a good application shows that the person really want to be in the team.
I am not forcing you to write a better application, I am just saying how you could get more people to your side, so you get accepted.

Best regard
-ajjt

sOnata

Master member

dude i know that, and i think my app is long enough. I rly don't know what more to write. I think that team needs to have teammates who communicate with each other and show up their skills, and i can be very good at it, so it's cool.

Lollipop ^^

Lollipop ^^

s0nata as i see you made ur application longer and that's a reall good thing and ur quite active in the forum keep it up and try to be active in the server and you have a very good chance to join ^^

sOnata

Master member

i have a problem, i can't find ip of ur server anywhere on forums :O

ajjt

Master member

sOnata wrote:i have a problem, i can't find ip of ur server anywhere on forums :O

Here you get the IP,
Server IP: 78.143.38.16:27015

NapoleoN#

NapoleoN#
Head Admin / Owner
Head Admin / Owner

//Closed

This doesn't mean you are declined, but you're not accepted either. Due to the new forum, i've decided to close this and give you a second chance to make a nice and clear apply at the new forum

www.mygamingteam.freeforums.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum