MyGaming | Forum.
Dear guest, we'd like you to register to our forum to have some more members! You can also play forum games on our forum and talk about the clan! Our clan/community will welcome you with pleasure and likes to watch some music video's that you can upload to our forum!
For now on, our knife squad is full, but you can also apply for Kreedz squad. sMak is fixing our 3rd server. It will be a HNS server with nice plugins on it. Help us getting more guests or registered members at this website, and become famous!

Thanks for your attention
Best regards,
The MyGaming-Team.

MuuH! Surprised
Lollipop ^^
sMak
NapoleoN#
DEIMOS
Casper
MC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MyGaming | Forum.
Dear guest, we'd like you to register to our forum to have some more members! You can also play forum games on our forum and talk about the clan! Our clan/community will welcome you with pleasure and likes to watch some music video's that you can upload to our forum!
For now on, our knife squad is full, but you can also apply for Kreedz squad. sMak is fixing our 3rd server. It will be a HNS server with nice plugins on it. Help us getting more guests or registered members at this website, and become famous!

Thanks for your attention
Best regards,
The MyGaming-Team.

MuuH! Surprised
Lollipop ^^
sMak
NapoleoN#
DEIMOS
Casper
MC
MyGaming | Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of MyGaming Clan!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» NapoleoN# Introduction
[ACCEPTED] apply to mygaming ( Casper ) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:17 am by jamess497

» [DECLINED] sup.. Damn restrictions >.>
[ACCEPTED] apply to mygaming ( Casper ) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:17 am by NapoleoN#

» The new MyGaming-Team Forum
[ACCEPTED] apply to mygaming ( Casper ) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 am by Lollipop ^^

» sup ? :O i hate this lenght title restrictions >.>
[ACCEPTED] apply to mygaming ( Casper ) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:05 pm by ajjt

» Lollipop ^^ Moderator + Forum Administrator.
[ACCEPTED] apply to mygaming ( Casper ) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:01 pm by ajjt

» Last Letter Game
[ACCEPTED] apply to mygaming ( Casper ) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 pm by Lollipop ^^

» [ACCEPTED] MrZkill - Admin application!
[ACCEPTED] apply to mygaming ( Casper ) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:24 pm by NapoleoN#

» [DECLINED] Admin application
[ACCEPTED] apply to mygaming ( Casper ) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:55 pm by ajjt

» Hi, wazzz uppp
[ACCEPTED] apply to mygaming ( Casper ) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:09 pm by Lollipop ^^

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED] apply to mygaming ( Casper )

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[ACCEPTED] apply to mygaming ( Casper ) Empty [ACCEPTED] apply to mygaming ( Casper ) Wed May 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Casper

Clan member/Admin rights.

Things you have to tell us when you apply:

In-game name: Casper / Melvin / etc. usernames

Steam Page link: Just Search Casper

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:22594171

Why you wanna join our clan?: I wanna help to make mygaming bigger and better with the team

Why should we accept you?: Cuz im the right one for the team =)

How much would you win/loose if we challange you at a 1 on 1 in knife?: i dont know let us see your skillz.

regards , Melvin

NapoleoN#

NapoleoN#
Head Admin / Owner
Head Admin / Owner

Well... Very short apply but i know your skills

Big fat Yes

http://mygaming.actieforum.com

Lollipop ^^

Lollipop ^^

I know you as an admin that abuse all the time in knife server you even banned me for no resons somtimes and that just sucks and you will get an NO FROM ME!

Casper

be my friend dont be pissed of cuz i dont let u in BK.... this isnt BK this is MYG and i dont abuse my skillz are good and i wann see what the other ones say =)

Lollipop ^^

Lollipop ^^

No in didn't want to be an member of BK ? i wanted to play there and you just banned me and that i call abusing and ur helping members but not players.

Answear this question plz ? Who is most important ? 1. An member 2. An player ??

NapoleoN#

NapoleoN#
Head Admin / Owner
Head Admin / Owner

Due to inactive members, we need some more members.

No offense to you Lollipop, Members can always choose to say their opinion about anything here in the forum and a no is a no. But we need some more members. I'll test him with admin, if he abuses, i'll just take it back and he can only get it back when he prooves himself.

//Accepted
//Closed

http://mygaming.actieforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum